Junior Event Sales Executive (F/M)
Our company (The Airport Agency) is based in Lyon, France. For the past 18 years, we have been organising prestigious b2b events dedicated to the aviation industry, focusing on networking, conference and exhibition.
Our flagship event takes place on a yearly basis in a different country and is attended by over 650 participants including airlines, airports and tourism agencies.
Are you looking for a position in international sales? Would you like to be part of a small team where you can develop and make a difference? We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Event and Sales Executive to join a multicultural team focused on the aviation industry.
This Junior Sales Executive role will include:
· Dealing with inbound sales enquiries in a timely, efficient manner and to a high standard
· Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities through appropriate channels
· Qualifying and converting leads into confirmed business
· Creating bespoke sponsorship proposals
· Building strong client relationships to ensure sustainable business growth
· Invoicing, collecting debts and general administration support
· Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team on a variety of pro-active sales activities
For the role you need to be driven, tenacious and have the following skillset:
· Possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Be target and result driven
· Extremely organised and capable of working under pressure
· Able to work well independently and as part of a team
· Must be highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
· Bilingual English / French – any additional European language a plus.
This position is opened to newly graduated individuals, Business School graduate and any individual truly passionate about sales. You will be joining a small team based in Lyon – working a pleasant and flexible environment.
As we’re strong believer in “in person events”, we equally believe in the power of working together in the same office: this position is based in Lyon and will require you to be based in/around Lyon.
Competitive salary and package
as part of this recruitment, we collaborate with the company GINKO (firstname.lastname@example.org) to whom we ask you to send your application (english version)